Monday, July 11, 2011

AVA South Central Region Volkssporters, This is The Site

     After researching the information provided to me on the facility of communicating (often two-way) via websites versus blogspots and even bulletin boards, I made the decision that I could best fulfill my own desire to keep Volkssporters in the AVA's South Central Region informed, allow for direct responses to most of those communications, and provided what I hope is an appropriate degree of site security by employing the use of a blogspot (or what I like to call a "Blog").  

     I intend to continue to communicate with Clubs via the E-Mail site that I have established for that purpose, ava.scrd@hotmail.com, and fully intend to use the great example that Glen Conyers provided for me, to get out and see each Club at both Club Events and Meetings.  Hand-in-hand with that goal is one to meet and personally greet every Volkssporter!  I hope to see you and say THANKS! really soon!

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment