Friday, July 15, 2011

Your Turn

Download new_small...bmp (91.4 KB)

South Central Volkssporters:

     OK, its been five full days of the AVA.SCRD Blog.  The objective hasn't been to put you through five days of blogging, but to provide information that can help Club operations, newsletters, and individual volkssporters.  With that in mind, I feel compelled to ask, "How did you enjoy the trip?"  Or did you?  Are you satisfied that the SCRD Blog is accomplishing what I initially expressed?  If you have a question or comment about that question or its subject, please take a moment to express and send it to me.  I'll try to clearly answer everyone.

     Here's to mid-July 2011 and to this activity that we love so dearly; VOLKSSPORTING!

     God Bless each of you and enjoy a wonderful weekend and summer! 

  Ken

1 comment:

  1. Ken,

    I will add our web site link from the Clay-Patte Trackers soon as I can.

    Andrew
    Webmaster for Clay-Platte Trackers of Kansas City, MO

    ReplyDelete