Thursday, December 22, 2011

Its Beginning to Look Alot Like CHRISTMAS!

http://www.ava.org/graphics/AVAFFFlogo3_2_11.jpg

     That I've only begun to get into the Christmas Spirit and it is already December 22nd is probably not unusual; in 1976, I did all of my Christmas shopping after I got off work on Christmas Eve.  But this message isn't about old Scrooge, but about the wonderful gift that is Christmas, about the warm feeling with which I am always blessed by Christmas Day.  New arrivals to the cast of my Christmas Spirit have been each of you.  Having learned to better know each of you during 2011 has in itself been a wonderful gift.  I wish each of you a warm and wonderful Christmas Season filled with blessings in the nature of the First Christmas and the promise of the miracles in your life like those that were brought to us by the One whose birthday we now celebrate!



     GOD BLESS YOU one and all!


    Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment